Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Beginnings

And then one day, it hits you. The life you have been living, giving your all, is over. DEAD......gone.

You are done. You are ready to move on. Ready to move into the new realms of possibility, new realms of yourself. The giving and giving and giving you have been doing.....whatever debt you had to pay, whatever thing you had to prove, it is complete. It is over.

It is a death. It is a birth. It is a complex cycle of mystery that has fascinated humanity for centuries. All things have their own course. All cycles have their time of completion.

I HONOR, I RESPECT, I GIVE THANKS to this cycle coming to completion in my life. I am so grateful for everything it has taught me.

So grateful to know that I deserve better. So grateful that I am taking the steps to receive it. So grateful for my own courage and faith.

1 comment:

  1. I am so grateful for your process, it is beautiful and moving.

    ReplyDelete